It takes all of us to make a difference.
Want boat access on the Spokane River? This is your chance! We partnered with the Spokane River Forum for our annual Spokane River Fundraiser this Friday at the Chateau Rive in the Flour Mill. This evening event features music from the Cronkites, food, drinks, auction items, and fundraising all going to support a proposed boat access at Glover Field on the Spokane.
The takeout site on the lower Spokane at the Treatment Plant saw some renovations this past winter, now we need a boat launch site! How cool would it be to put in right below downtown Spokane, look back up at the city skyline while you hook a native redband on your home river? Pretty darn cool if you ask me.
All proceeds go towards the Glover Field Park and Boat Access project to help see it through completion.
Register here! for an evening filled with celebration, purpose and good fun.
- Date - Friday, May 19, 2017
- Where - Chateau River, Flour Mill Basement 621 West Mallon Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201 - Google Maps
- Parking - $6.00 Flour Mill Parking Lot. 10 Hour Meter Packing on the Street.
- Start Time - 5:30 pm
- End Time - 8:30 pm
- Cost - $75 (Tickets at the door or online)
- Bar - Nothing says liquid Spokane spirit better than No-Li Brewhouse and Barili Cellars. These local beer and wine craft masters will enhance our righteous river celebration.
- Auction Items - Winston Fly Rod, Lamson Reel, Guided Fly Fishing Float Trips, Recreation Baskets, Wines, Luxury Resort, Sports Extavaganza and more.
Treatment Plant Take Out Renovation / Maintenance