Would you like drift boat access on the Upper Spokane?
The 2015 Spokane River Benefit and International Fly Film Festival is coming up fast. Next Wednesday, the 25th, marks our 2nd annual event which will benefit drift boat access on the upper Spokane River at the Island's Trailhead.
This project has been in the works since 2010 thanks to Andy Dunau from the Spokane River Forum who has been able to secure most of the funds needed for the $108,000 take-out / bank restoration through grants and private organizations. Our film festival and benefit will hopefully raise the final $6000 to complete the slide system and stream side restoration. Once complete, this take out will give anglers a 8 mile stretch on the upper Spokane from Harvard to the slide at the Islands.
We have tons of great prizes from manufacturers like Winston Rods, Lamson Reels, Patagonia, Simms, Rising, Fishpond, etc. Check out the items that will be raffled or auctioned off at the benefit below, all proceeds going straight to the Island's Trailhead boat slide.
Haven't got your ticket yet? Purchase tickets online on the IF4 Website or swing by the Silver Bow Fly Shop.
Hope to see you at the show!
Fly Fishing's best films in one night/
This year's 2015 International Fly Fishing Film Festival features videos from across the globe including some great looking cutthroat, bulltrout, and salmon videos. For more teasers head over to the IF4 official website or on Rich Lander's Outdoor Blog for information.
Limited Boat Access Shirts will be available. - Full Proceeds Donated by the Silver Bow Fly Shop $20 Cost Each
Silent Auction items at the benefit
We have one hell-of-a-list of raffle prizes again this year. From guide trips to packs, bags, flies and more! Check out some of the great raffle / auction items we have below. These brands are brands that we support and stand behind in our shop! In addition to raffle prizes we will also have some freebie raffles just for attending!
Guided Trips by the Silver Bow Fly Shop
- 2 - Spokane River Float Trips for 2 - $400 alue per trip
- 1 - Grande Ronde Smallmouth Float Trip for 2 - $450 value
- 1 - Grande Ronde Steelhead Float Trip for 2 - $495
- 1 - Musky Fly Fishing Trip - $495 value
Guided Trips by Row Adventures
- 1 - NF Coeur d'Alene River Trip (half day walk/wade) - $365 value
Raffle items at the benefit
- RL Winston Nexus 9' 5wt 4pc - $475 value
- Lamson Speedster 2 - $300 value
- Simms Headwaters Waders (winner picks size) - $350 value
- Outcast FishCat 4 Float Tube - $225 value
- Rising Aluminum Boat Net - $150 value
- Fishpond Westwater Roll Top Bag - $40 value
- Fishpond Westwater Messenger Bag - $150 value
- Fishpond Westwater Guide Lumbar Bag - $140 value
- Patagonia Black Hole 120L Duffel - $159 value
- Patagonia Stormfront Rolltop Boatbag - $149 value
- Patagonia Vest Front Sling - $90 value
- Patagonia Hats ( a lot of them!) - $29 value each
- Simms Dry Creek Z Waterproof Hip Pack - $200 value
- Spokane Women on the Fly - Hat, Hoody, Tee - $85 value
- Streamer Flies and Tailwater Nymph Collection w/Box - Britten Jay (Silver Bow Guide) - $145 value
- Smith Polarized Glasses (Winner's Choice!) - $200 value
- Scott Rods Tackle Bag & Hats - $90 value
- Hatch Reels Tees and Hats - $25 value each
- Rising Fish Whistle / Knot Tool, Fly Cup in Recycled Wader Pouch - $42 value
- PopsQ BBQ Tool (3 Tools in 1) - $50 value
- 12 Dozen! Copper John Assort + Catch Fly Box - $300 value
Buy your tickets at the Silver Bow Fly Shop - Cash or Credit CardBuy Tickets Online