The short list
This winter we are stoked to be headed to Argentina for some trout fishing! A little escape from the doldrums of winter in the northwest. I am personally hosting this 9 angler fishing group for 9 days of fishing and look forward to seeing what South American trout fishing is all about. I have never done a trip down to the Patagonia region, though it has been on the bucket list for quite some time.
Last fall when I started to organize the trip it took about a whole ten minutes to sell out so unfortunately this never reached the website until now. If you are interested in traveling with us at the Silver Bow please let us know and we can put you on the "short list" so you get notified faster than the blog! We can drop your name / email into our database and let you know asap when trips are being put together.
We have done numerous trips over the years to destinations like Cuba, Bahamas, Mexico, Belize, Christmas Island, Alaska and others and plan on continuing to do so for as long as we can! Currently on the radar is another trip back to Cuba, more info on that later.
Bo is also working on a trip to the Olympic Peninsula in February for steelhead and might have 1-2 openings, spaces are still pending so we will post if one becomes available.
Here is where we are heading this winter in Argentina, if this type of travel is of interest let Bo, Mike, or I know!
More info here
- Location - Las Pampas Argentina
- Species - Rainbow Trout, Brown Trout, Brook Trout
- Dates - January 30, 2019 though February 12, 2019
- Spaces Available - None
- Rate - $5,250 per person for a 7 night/6 day, $7,875 per person for a 10 night/9 day, $8,750 per person for an 11 night/10 day
- Map - Rio Pico, Argentina
- Included - Accommodations and meals at the lodge, wine/beer/alcohol, transfers to/from Esquel Airport, guided fishing, fishing licenses, all terminal tackle (leaders, tippets, and flies) and fishing equipment (rods, reels, and lines, and waders and boots)
- Not Included - International and domestic airfare, meals/transfers/hotels in Buenos Aires, and staff and guide gratuities