GT's, 12 weights, Adventure, Oh my!
Considered the top destination in the world for saltwater fly fishing, the Seychelles is a tough location to beat for diversity of fish. Next April I'm hosting a small group to the primitive island of Farquhar. Farquhar was one of the earliest outer islands to be discovered and in the past was only accessed via boat. Now a small fishing camp is located on the island creating a relaxed land based operation.
Farquhar is known primarily as a giant trevally destination (BIG ONES) that are fished for on foot most of the time. All of the Seychelles species can be found there too... bonefish, permit, triggers, snapper, barracuda, wrasse, grouper, tuna and sailfish are often caught. This is a location where a 12wt is necessary and will be getting used a lot! And your backing lol!
If you are interested in joining me, I MAY have one spot open. Currently everything is booked, but might have the ability for one more.
- Location - Farquhar, Seychelles
- Species - Giant Trevally, Wrasse, Permit, Bonefish, Triggers, Snapper, Barracuda, Tuna, Grouper and Sailfish
- Dates - April 21 - April 29, 2020
- Spaces Available -
1? of 6Sold Out
- Rate - $10,000 per person based on double occupancy.
- Included - Accommodations and meals at the lodge, round-trip transportation between Mahe and Farquhar, guided fishing, soft drinks and mineral water, fishing license.
- Not Included - International airfare, accommodations, meals and ground transfers in Mahe, staff & guide gratuities, alcohol, tackle and flies.