Well if you were thinking about snagging one of those last spots we had for our Silver Bow hosted trip to Cuba, it's too late! The last 3 spots got snatched up last week so our trip to Jardines de la Reina is now completely full. Mike went with me in 2015 and is looking forward to visiting this flats fishing paradise with Bo Brand and a group of new anglers.
The Jardines de la Reina region of Cuba is a massive playground of islands surrounded by flats frequented by bonefish, permit, and tarpon. Known as the "Gardens of the Queen" this unspoiled land is truly a fly fishing paradise for saltwater anglers.
- Location - Jardines de la Reina, Cuba
- Species - Bonefish, Permit & Tarpon
- Dates - January 30 - February 8, 2020
- Spaces Available - 0 of 12 Sold Out
- Rate - $6,170 per person based on double occupancy. Includes open bar fee.
- Included - Transfers from Havana to Jucaro/Jucaro to Camaguey, accommodations and meals on Avalon Fleet II, guided fishing, open bar, conservation fee.
- Not Included - Round trip flights to Havana/ from Camaguey, Cuba, Cuban tourist/visa card, departure taxes, people to people license, accommodation, taxis and personal expenses in Havana, and staff & guide gratuities, fishing tackle.
- Hosts -