Bo knows, Bo goes. Round 2.
For many anglers Christmas Island is a bucket list fly fishing destination. This remote island in the South Pacific is known for excellent bonefishing, giant trevally (GT's), trigger fish, and milk fish. This next February Bo Brand from the Silver Bow is hosting a group of anglers to this exotic locale. We already have some spots booked so if you are interested don't delay!
1 Spot Available - February 20th-27th, 2018
What Fly Water Travel says about Christmas Island:
- "The fact that virtually every fly angler in North America has heard of Christmas Island is far from coincidence. Amidst the vast inventory of the world’s saltwater destinations, Christmas Island is a unique and natural masterpiece that magically combines all the elements critical to fly fishing success. Endless hard sand flats, remarkable numbers of cruising bonefish and trevally, and consistent year-round weather await all who visit this unique atoll. Guides at Christmas Island Outfitters have been handpicked for their overall level of experience and skill, calmness under pressure, and instructional abilities. Each day anglers will depart via truck or catamaran for the day’s fishing. Virtually all fishing entails sight casting to visible fish while wading in shallow water."
- "Christmas Island is a strange and wondrous saltwater seascape that seems to have been infinitely blessed by the fishing gods. It is a vast Matrix-like network of endless hard sand flats, lagoons, channels and reefs spread out across the Earth’s largest raised coral atoll. The main lagoon harbors the world’s most expansive system of productive shallow water flats. Bonefish, trevally, trigger fish, sharks, snappers, puffers and milk fish patrol more than 100 named flats perfectly designed for wading fly anglers. Christmas Island is a veritable wonderland for the saltwater fly angler and Christmas Island Outfitters is there to make your dreams come true."
Links to more information on the trip:
- Christmas Island Web Page - http://flywatertravel.com/destination/ChristmasIslandOutfitters
- The Ultimate Atoll by Dylan Rose - https://issuu.com/flywatertravel/docs/2015ultatollexpanded.f?e=7909021/13486597
- When February 20th - 27th, 2018
- Rate $2,570.00 per person based on double occupancy
- Note Private rooms and guides are available for an additional charge
- Included Accommodations, meals, guide fees, Christmas Island ground transfers, flats transportation.
- Not Included Airfare to and from Christmas Island, alcoholic beverages, visa fees, travel insurance, gratuities ($20-30 per guide per day and $5-10 per day for room service), laundry services, fishing licenses, departure taxes.
- To Join the trip click on the link - Fly Water Travel Reservations - Bo Brand / Christmas Island
- Contact Bo Brand
- 509-924-9998 / email@example.com