A fun evening dedicated to our home river.
Join the crew of the Silver Bow at the Spokane Riverkeeper's 10th Annual Dirty Martinis for Clean Water Event. This event helps support the Riverkeeper's effort for a fishable and swimmable Spokane River. Jerry White is a fellow fly angler who has worked tirelessly to improve our home river. We need him and organizations like the Spokane Riverkeeper to help continue to protect our fragile resource. We hope to see you there!
- When - Friday November 4th, 2016
- Time - 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Where - Hamilton Studio, 1427 W Dean Ave, Spokane, WA 99201
- Limited parking is available in the church parking lot west of the Studio.
- Cost/Tickets - $45.00+tax pre-event https://dmcw2016.eventbrite.com or $50.00 at the door
- General Admission Ticket to the event, 2 drink tickets and a bidder number.
The evening will feature live entertainment from Madeline McNeill, an assortment of delicious martinis, beer, and wine, a wide array of delicious hors d’oeuvres, the presentation of the Mike Chappell River Hero award, raffles, prizes, and more!
All proceeds go to support our work for a Fishable and Swimmable Spokane River and support the following activities:
- Education: River ecology, youth camps, law students, environmental students, general public, river users, official stances influencing legislation, public talks and presentations
- Litigation: when necessary to protect our river
- Collaboration: New opportunity for businesses to become a River Partner, working with universities, other non profits, businesses, foundations and individuals
- Trash clean up
- Water quality Testing and reporting to the public
Find out more about the Riverkeeper program on their website www.spokaneriverkeeper.org
Small sample of daily work for Riverkeepers Jerry White and Jule Schultz.