Skwala built the Fusion 3/2 Puffy Jacket to be your go-to layering option when both the air and the fish bite. With 90 grams of insulation wrapping your core and 60 grams down the sleeves, this jacket maintains optimal body heat without adding unnecessary bulk that can get in the way when you’re casting. And this isn’t just any insulation, the Toray® 3DEFX+™ insulation paired with a Primeflex™ shell, stretches and contracts to move with you while keeping you toasty. Its hydrophobic shell repels water features a fitted, fused cuff that won’t absorb water after a quick dunk. The 3/2 Puffy is the perfect stand-alone jacket for crisp mornings or clear fall days and the perfect mid-layer to pair with our RS Jacket when the weather turns really Western.
The Fusion 3/2 Puffy is designed to be worn as an insulation piece either under rainwear shell or on its own. We recommend sizing the jacket to your true size whether it will be worn as outerwear or as an insulation layer.
- Shallow hood designed for layering and protection from the cold.
- Angled chest pocket for easy and convenient storage.
- Highly articulated arms for increased range of motion when casting and using steep arm angles.
- Fused cuff features a hydrophobic finish to deter water absorption when in and out of the water.
|Medium||34"||37 - 40"|
|Large||35"||41 - 44"|
|X-Large||36"||45 - 48"|
|XX-Large||37"||49 - 52"|
- Weight: 20.5 oz - Large
- 100% Polyester Primeflex™ stretch-woven face textile with C6 DWR finishing
- 90g Toray 3DEFX+™ in the body & 60g 3DEFX+™ in sleeves
- Zippers: YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Manufacturer: Skwala
- Manufacturer Part Number: