The RS Jacket sets a new standard for durability, water resistance, and comfort no matter how long the day or the season. Designed to pair with our RS Waders, the RS Jacket provides sanctuary in even the harshest conditions. Featuring a fully taped and stretch-woven internal wrist cuff in addition to a comfortable and easily adjustable outer cuff, your arms will never be wet again. The unique pass through pockets allow cold hands access to body heat trapped in the waders' warming pockets. The generous drop hood keeps water off your face in a downpour but won’t bunch around your neck when the jacket is fully zipped and the hood is down. If you relentlessly pursue fish, even on days when most anglers hide behind their tying benches, the RS Jacket will help you stay on the water longer.
Intended as your cold weather solution, the RS jacket is designed to fit over an insulation piece like a Fusion Hybrid or 3/2 Puffy and your waders and is sized up about a half size to accommodate the extra bulk.
Skwala designed the RS Jacket to withstand the elements without restricting the angler. Partnering with Toray, the RS Jacket is constructed using a 100% nylon 2-way stretch-woven face textile for enhanced durability and finished with a 3-layer Entrant® waterproof/breathable laminate for waterproof protection from the elements. This textile package, in conjunction with sleeve articulation provides waterproof protection from the outside without constraining mobility while fishing.
- Fully adjustable drop hood prevents hood from bunching around the back of the neck when fully zipped. Hidden Cohaesive® hood adjusters are located in exterior chest pockets to prevent line snagging.
- External pass-through pockets utilize YKK® Aquaguard water repellent zippers for easy access to RS Wader hand warming pockets. Angled oversized chest pockets are designed for reduced bulk and necessary storage for fishing cargo and tools.
- Articulated sleeve patterning coupled with stretch shell fabric allow for unparalleled range of motion through casting and rowing strokes.
- Double cuff design combines a fully taped and adjustable stretch woven interior cuff with an adjustable waterproof/breathable exterior sleeve cuff for extreme seal-ability.
|Medium||34"||37 - 40"|
|Large||35"||41 - 44"|
|X-Large||36"||45 - 48"|
|XX-Large||37"||49 - 52"|
- Weight: 22.5 oz - Large
- Textile: 3-Layer waterproof/breathable Toray Entrant® microporous laminate // 100% Nylon 2-way mechanical stretch-woven face textile // 100% Nylon tricot backer
- Pockets: 2 zippered chest pockets, 2 zippered pass-through pockets, 2 zippered & fleece-lined hand warming pockets, 1 zippered internal pocket
- Zippers: YKK® Aquaguard®
- Manufacturer: Skwala
- Manufacturer Part Number: