Lightweight and comfortable makes the Simms Zipit Bootie II perfect for the average flats excursions. The easy zip on/off of the neoprene shell makes getting out of the boots a breeze after a long trek in search of bonefish. The bottom is a sturdy and thick non-marking rubber sole with plenty of protection from your average elements that you may encounter on the flats. Go barefoot or wear a sock inside for added comfort and cushioning. If space and weight is a premium on your next saltwater trip we highly recommend the Simms Zipit Bootie II for your flats adventures.
- Easy on/easy off saltwater wet wading shoe with gusseted zipper opening and YKK® locking corrosion-resistant zipper
- Perforated neoprene upper with vulcanized rubber overlays for additional durability
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole, molded EVA sockliner and full length Bi-Fit™ lasting board for puncture resistance
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with a light liner sock; order straight shoe size or nearest whole size up
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 36.8 oz
- Whole Sizes, EE width