The Winston PURE is quite possibly the smoothest action fly rod they have ever made. Winston Fly Rods are known for the incredible silky actions, the PURE though may have just surpassed their normal exquisiteness. Made in Twin Bridges with latest resin and technology, the PURE is designed for those desiring the ultimate in finesse for laying down flies with zero disturbance.
Whether you dream of fishing small freestones with hackled classics, or chase bwo sipping trophy trout on technical spring creeks the Winston PURE delivers pure magic.
The 8’6″ 4wt – Pure was an absolute blast. Easily the unanimous favorite from the staff. Incredibly smooth, like I don’t even know how to describe the smoothness of this 4wt. From tip to butt, the 4wt Pure was easily the silkiest 4wt any of us had laid our hands on. Think small to medium streams and dry fly presentation like you have never experienced.
Sean Visintainer - Owner of the Silver Bow Fly Shop
- Action: Medium
- Sections: 4
- Blank: Advanced Boron III
- Color: Winston Green
- Real Seat: Nickel Silver with figured Maple insert
- Grip: Cigar Cork Handle
- Guides: Chrome nanolite stripper guide / chrome plated, light wire snake guides
- Rod Tube: Premium graphite rod tube with embroidered logo rod sock
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana, USA
- Manufacturer: R. L. Winston Rod Company
- Manufacturer Part Number: pure