These ultra-light Spey rods are delicate enough to protect small flies on light tippets yet powerful enough to cast modestly weighted streamers on light sink tips. For steelhead and salmon anglers, these trout spey rods are a tool to keep casting in shape in the offseason. For the trout angler, the rods are another specialized tool to target trout and a great entry into the fun world of two-handed fishing.
3110-4 - Designed specifically for two handed casting and swinging flies for trout. The 3110-4 is the rod for swinging streamers to trout with Skagit lines and light sink-tips. Target grain weight: 250.
4116-4 - An ultralight switch rod for "half pound" steelhead or swinging flies for trout or smallmouth bass. Also a fine indicator rod for trout fishing.
- Action: Fast
Super Plus Cork Mini-Spey Fore Grip and Rear Grip
Golden Bronze Anodized Aluminum Down-Locking Reel Seat.
- Sections: 4
- Blank: KonneticHD Technology®
- Color: Black Ice Blank Color and Black Thread Wraps with Bronze Trim Wraps
- Guides: Fuji Ceramic Stripper Guides with Hard Chromed Snake Guides and Tip-Top
- Rod Tube: Black Powder Coated Aluminum Rod Tube
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, Washington State, USA
|3110-4||11' 0"||3||10.25" Fore Grip / 4" Rear Grip||4-3/8 oz|
|4116-4||11' 6"||4||10.25" Fore Grip / 4" Rear Grip||4-5/8 oz|