Built to withstand the toughest elements mother nature throws at ya while chasing steelhead, stripers, or trout across the globe. Whether salt or freshwater Patagonia's H2No Performance Standard wader fabric is one of the burliest fishing jackets our there. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Line snagging is a thing of the past with three, low-profile fly box pockets featuring water-repellent zippers. Internal zippered pockets and a mesh pocket keep items like phones and keys safe from torrential downpours while the adjustable waist and hood can be tweaked to your preference. The River Salt is a medium-length wading jacket for a multitude of conditions.
- Rugged 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® front zipper
- Innovative fully vented and adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high boat speedss
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at waist has mesh interior channel for drainage
- 680 g (24 oz)