Loon UV Clear Thick Resin builds bodies and bulk quickly and cures within seconds under a UV flashlight like the Loon's UV Power Light. If you are tired of mixing epoxies and waiting for finish to set-up the Loon UV Thick Resin is your solution. This thick viscosity is ideal for shellbacks, large fly heads, saltwater patterns and more whenever a one-coat application is desired!
- Baitfish Heads
- Large Wing Cases
- Bonefish Bitters
- "Epoxy" Bodies
- Large Scud Backs
Apply Fly Finish to fly while indoors or shaded from the sun. Use applicator and/or rotating vise to form into the ideal shape. Expose to sun light or use Loon's UV Power Light to cure. In direct sun (or when using Loon’s UV Lights) hardening should take approximately 15 seconds.
- New UV Blocking application needles
- New Taper-Tip needle prevents clogs
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Brush Applicator included
- Needle tip included for precision tying
- 1/2 oz
- Viscosity: 8/10 (Honey)
- Made in USA