UV Clear Fly Finish is for those who believe "five minutes to cure is five minutes too long. No mixing or waiting is required, and it remains workable until exposed to direct sunlight or Loon's UV Power Light, at which point it will cure in a matter of seconds. The possibilities are endless!
- Baitfish Heads
- Large Wing Cases
- Bonefish Bitters
- "Epoxy" Bodies
- Large Scud Backs
Apply Fly Finish to fly while indoors or shaded from the sun. Use applicator and/or rotating vise to form into the ideal shape. Expose to sun light or use Loon's UV Power Light to cure. In direct sun (or when using Loon’s UV Lights) hardening should take approximately 15 seconds.
- New UV Blocking application needles
- New Taper-Tip needle prevents clogs
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Brush Applicator included
- Needle tip included for precision tying
- 1/2 oz
- Viscosity: 8/10 (Honey)
- Made in USA