Lightweight doesn't mean the durability has to be compromised with the all new Korkers Darkhorse Boot. Long treks in search of angling paradise can now be made in comfort thanks to Korkers achilles stabilization making it one of the most well fitting boots out there. Hydrophobic materials and midsole drain ports means these boots will shed water and dry quick. As with all Korkers wading boots, anglers enjoy the versatility of the interchangeable sole design to adapt to any terrain. The M2 Boa Lacing System allows for fast, secure entry and exit of the boots. The Darkhorse from Korkers offers a lot of bang for the buck making it a highly versatile wading machine.
Included Soles - Kling-On and Plain Felt Soles # FB4710
- Traction: OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition.
- Closure System: BOA® M2 lacing system for quick on/off and custom fit.
- Fast Drying: Hydrophobic upper material with ultra abrasion resistance and tonal camo pattern.
- Durability: Molded TPU Toe Cap for durability and toe bump protection and protected stitching for prolonged thread life.
- Internal Drainage: Water flows thru internal channels then out midsole ports, removing excess water and weight.
- Comfort: 3PFS Achilles stabilization for the superlative fit and function.
- Whole Sizes
- Manufacturer: Korkers
- Manufacturer Part Number: FB4710