The shop favorite for good reason. Simms G3 Guide Boot Felt are easily the top performers in the wading boot arena. Made from waterproof nubuck leather and TPU coated textile upper, these boots are as comfortable as they are durable. Built to last and built for abuse. We all have put these boots through the ringer. If you need a boot that with a doubt performs, this is your boot. No it's not the cheapest boot on the market and if you are reading this you are not looking for cheap. Metal lace grommets for durability and partially lined with neoprene inside for cushioning and warmth. If you need to stud them up for more traction rest assure that the full coverage plate will provide rigidity and stud retention. Added toe and heal protection for miles of rock kicking abuse. The Simms G3 Guide boots get the Silver Bow stamp of approval as the best boot for your money on the market.
Simms wading boot tend to fit best when you bump up one size to accommodate wader stockingfeet and socks. If you are a size 9 street shoe, order a size 10 Simms wading boot.
- A 12mm felt outsole version of the Guide Boot for a lighter, yet more durable balance of wet trail and all-day wading
- Simms NEW RiverTread™ platform for guide-ready wading comfort, support and traction
- TPU molded heel clip for positive heel fit and hiking security
- Partially-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning and easy-on/easy-off
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 60.8 oz
- Whole Sizes, EEE width