A staple in the Simms wading boot line-up for years, the Freestone Boot is rock solid. If you are looking for durability without breaking the bank look no further. The waterproof synthetic leather upper and added rubber toe / heel protection provides protection where it matters most. Inside your feet will find comfort in the neoprene-lined collar for cushioning and warmth. Add studs anywhere along the soles with full coverage cleat retention plate. We have seen a lot of boots come and go with companies and the Simms Freestone has withstood the test of time. Always one of our top sellers and performers.
Simms wading boot tend to fit best when you bump up one size to accommodate wader stockingfeet and socks. If you are a size 9 street shoe, order a size 10 Simms wading boot.
- A new, more durable update to our best-selling felt wading boot
- A 12mm Felt outsole version of the Freestone® boot - Simm's StreamTread™ platform for heavy-duty wading performance, support and traction
- Synthetic full-grain leather and scratch rubber upper for all-around durablilty
- Neoprene-lined collar for all-around hiking and wading comfort
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 65.6 oz
- Whole Sizes, EEE width