Easily one of the nicest waterproof packs to come out for 2018, the Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible has the staff's vote for coolest pack of the season. The fabric, the features, the color, it all blends together for one badass backpack. The most notable difference between the Fishpond Thunderhead backpack is the bombproof 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon fabric. It has an incredible smooth, yet industrial feel. Combined with a waterproof TIZIP closure, removable waist strap, rod tube holders, and lash points this feature rich pack has about all you need. Keys or small fly box can be stashed in the outer water resistant pocket for quick access and a Fishpond Chest Pack can click into the shoulder straps to keep more at your finger tips. The Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack will surely impress and keep your gear dry!
Tippet Holder, Thermometer, Nippers and Zingers not included.
- 1680D TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper closure on the main compartment
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Hip belt is removable and can also be vertically adjusted for different torso lengths
- Coated webbing daisy chain and D-Ring on front panel for various accessory attachments.
- One set of Fishpond Gear Straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP®
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Coated webbing haul handle
- 28 L (1,648 Cu. In.)
- 2.8 lbs (44.8 oz)
- 21" x 12" x 9"
- Manufacturer: Fishpond
- Manufacturer Part Number: TSB