Quick access and waterproof protection come together in one bomber sling, the Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Sling. Featuring Fishpond's latest fabric, the 1680D TPU Coated recycled nylon is ultra durable, burly and yet has smooth, supple feel. Video and pictures don't do this fabric justice. Couple this with a fully waterproof TiZip for a submersible pack that can withstand countless abuse. The Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Sling is a generous size able to accommodate just about everything you could use on a day's outing while not being overly bulky, or the opposite, too small. Additional features include a net slot, rod tube straps (included), numerous lash points, and an external zippered pocket for quick grab items. Fishpond's Thunderhead Submersible Sling is definitely one of the top sling packs on the market for those that demand quality equipment.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper closure on the main compartment, in a new longer zipper length
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap and backpanel
- Integrated net slot
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket, and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs and reinforced cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP®
- VELCRO® and Hypalon® attachment points on shoulder strap
- One set of Fishpond gear straps (included)
- 13 L (793 Cu. In.)
- Weight - 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions - 16" x 9" x 7"