Need bomber waterproof gear protection? The new Fishpond Thunderhead Roll Top Duffel is the answer. Made from Fishpond's signature 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, this easy-to-access dry bag is the perfect travel companion whether in a drift boat, raft, or enroute to the Bolivian jungle. One external zippered pocket for quick access items that don't need to be sealed from water, plus multiple lash points for rod tubes or to secure to a boat. The Fishpond Thunderhead Roll Top Duffel is a simple, yet rugged waterproof bag sized right for all day fun without soggy gear.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Roll top waterproof main body compartment
- Two webbing straps to cinch down over the roll top closure.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Rope haul handles on each side of the bag
- Four heavy duty boat lash tie down points
- Welded tabs on the back for attaching rod tube / gear straps (not included)
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap with non-slip shoulder strap pad
- 45 L (2,746 cu. in.)
- 20" x 17" x 12" (when rolled 3 times)