Want one-on-one time?
If group lessons are not your thing and you would like more one-on-one time with the instructor then our Private Fly Fishing Lessons are a perfect choice for you. Our Private Lessons can be tailored to whatever it is you need help with, or if you are new just follow our guidelines on what steps to take and you will be on your way to catching fish in no time.
Want to be totally dialed in? This is the format we recommend you to follow in order to become a successful beginner fly angler:
Private Intro Fly Fishing Package
- Lesson 1 - Fly Casting 1 Hour
- Lesson 2 - Rigging / Knots 1 Hour
- Lesson 3 - Entomology / Fly Selection 1 Hour
- Lesson 4 - Mending / Presentation 1 Hour
- Cost - $220 1 or 2 Students Save $20 by booking ALL 4 Lessons!
- Time - 4 Hours
The above lessons can be broken into separate lessons depending on your needs. Below is the hourly rate per lesson.
- $60/hour - 1 or 2 Students
- $30/hour - Additional Student
Private In-shop Presentations - 1 Hour Each
- North Idaho Cutthroat
- Spokane River
- Local Lake Tactics
- $60/Presentation - 1 or 2 Students
- $30/Presentation - Additional Student