ECHO revamps the TR Speys with some tweaks that make the New TR2 Speys super dialed. At this price you are getting a lot of bang for your buck. Tim Rajeff designed the TR2 Speys to have a beefy butt section for utilizing a powerful bottom hand power application. While giving the tip a smooth, crisp feel to throw lazar darts to the far bank. The TR2 delivers performance whether you are using sustained anchor skagit style casts or touch-and-go scandi casts.
The ECHO TR2 is available in two Trout Spey sizes and bigger steelhead sizes covering most conditions spey casters may encounter.
- 3110-4 TR2 - Excellent all around trout spey for soft hackles, and light-medium streamer duty. Don't let this little guy fool you! It's action packed!
- 4113-4 TR2 - Want to chuck streamers trout spey style for trout? The 4wt does that with ease while still having enough play for the soft hackle game.
- 6126-4 TR2 - From the Grande Ronde to the Deschutes and many rivers inbetween, the 12'6" 6wt TR2 is a perfect summer run rod for many west coast rivers.
- 7130-4 TR2 - Need an all-around steelhead spey? This powerful 7wt spey can play on just about any steelhead river anytime.
- Action: Medium Fast
- Sections: 4
- Blank: Lightweight Graphite / Matte Army Green Black
- Guides: Black Stripping and Snake Guide
- Grip: Features Three Grip Styles with Composite Inserts and Pressure Points
- Reel Seat: Black Anodized Reel Seat
- Rod Tube: Fabric-covered rod case and sock
|TR2-3110||11' 0"||3||A||5.6 oz|
|TR2-4113||11' 3"||4||A||5.9 oz|
|TR2-6126||12' 6"||6||B||8.1 oz|
|TR2-7130||13' 0"||7||C||8.9 oz|