If you are in to tricked out gadgets take a look at the Abel Nippers. Brought to you by the finest fly reel company on the planet, these USA made beauties may be a bit over the top, but they will bring you years of trouble free use and enjoyment. The Abel Nipper features two jaws with knife grade steel cutting blades that cleanly snip 8X tippet, heavy leader material, and even braided backing. Built for fresh or saltwater use with impeccable machine work, craftsmanship, and finish work. Every series angler should try these out! A staff favorite and make an excellent gift for the angler that has it all.
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade Crucible CPM S35VN stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Engineered to cut 7X - 100 lb mono and braid
- Two Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Pin - 316 stainless steel
- Made in USA