Thomas & Thomas Zone Fly Rod delivers unprecedented performance at an unbelievable price. This fly rod flat out rocks. Light, fast, and priced to not break the bank. The Zone fly rod series shares the same advanced StratoTherm resin developed for the award winning Avantt and Exocett series. Even with the lastest R&D the Zone from Thomas & Thomas is still built in the USA at it's competitive price. Whether you need a rod to lay out a size 18 bwo, or a new saltwater 8wt, the there is a Thomas & Thomas Zone that is more than willing to meet the demand.
Zone rods bring the legendary T&T feel and performance to a versatile lineup of 9 new models ranging from 3wt to 10wt.
- Action: 3wt-4wt Medium/Fast action 5wt-10wt Fast action.
- Handle - Lighter Weights:
Half-Wells Reinforced premium-quality Cork Handle
Blue fiber reel seat hand rolled at T&T
- Handle - Heavier Weights:
Reinforced premium-quality Full-Wells Cork Handle with Fighting Butt
Blue fiber reel seat hand rolled at T&T.
- Sections: 4
- Blank: StratoTherm resin
- Color: Natural finish carbon appearance / T&T Blue thread with silver accent wraps.
- Guides: Titanium frame stripping guides with Zirconium inserts
- Rod Tube: Aluminum rod tube
- Handcrafted in Massachusetts, USA
- Freshwater: (3wt-7wt) rods feature chrome single foot guides and hook keeper
- Saltwater: (8wt-10wt) rods feature Snake Brand E-Coating Universal Snake guides
- Manufacturer: Thomas & Thomas
- Manufacturer Part Number: ZONE