The shop staff has affectionately dubbed the Simms Waypoints Hip Pack "the Lunch Box". This structured hip pack from Simms takes design up a notch with its form fitted, molded design. The more rigid styling of this hip pack means that when you load it up the pack will keep it's shape and not "slouch" like more traditional waist packs. Simms loaded the Waypoints Hip Pack with features inside and out from waist belt stash pockets, hook-and-loop tippet / floatant holders, to the internal divider divider with additional pockets for organizational bliss. If you prefer the comfort of a waist pack, but don't want to sacrifice storage, the Simms Waypoints Large is your meal ticket to success.
- Ultra-lightweight pack with aluminum frame for better load & carry
- Removable, patterned shoulder strap & side secure strap
- Compression molded work bench & interior divider page to store massive amounts of gear
- Exterior loop field for extra storage, comes with patch on tippet tender & floatant holder
- Magnetic tool ports for tool access & storage
- Zippered pockets at waistband
- 6.5 L (396.65 Cu. In.)
- 9.5" x 12" x 6"