The best of both worlds, a vest and a sling. Patagonia's Vest Front Sling delivers tons of features and quality at a great price point. This innovative sling pack will have any organizer drooling with pockets upon pockets. It's really quite impressive how many well thought out pockets are on this seemingly simple pack. One large main compartment holds numerous large boxes with ease in addition features smaller organizing mesh pockets and a waterproof cellphone pocket. Along the exterior you will find tool ports, a water bottle holder, sunglass pocket, and compressions straps for a rod tube or lunch. Phewww! That's not all... on the front of the shoulder strap you can drop one large box and one small fly box into appropriate pockets and stash water soaked flies in the removable fly patch. On the inside of the front strap you will find a couple more hidden pockets perfect for leaders and tippet. All of this is one compact, sleek nylon fabric sling!
- Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds. Pack size is 8L
- Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
- Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers, etc.
- Internal quick-access pockets for tippet spools; organizational pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal, 100% waterproof welded security pouch
- Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
- 8 L (488.19 Cu. In.)
- 15" x 8.5" x 8"