Not many bags stop us in our tracks and have us saying Damn! The Fishpond Thunderhead Duffel is an beautifully designed waterproof bag capable of hauling gear in any condition mother nature throws your way. From it's angled waterproof zipper allowing easy access to contents, to it's molded bottom adding a bit of protection from aggressive baggage handlers, this bag means business. Fishpond added a bit of class with climbing rope inspired handles which we find to be super comfortable as they are functional. A small water-resistant stash pocket on the side of the bag allows for quick access items like keys. One last cool factor for this bag... it will stand out in crowd of bags or if you find that your raft has been flipped over and the contents dispersed along the bank! We hope that last part doesn't happen of course.
- 840D recycled nylon main body fabric
- TPU welded fabric construction
- TIZIP submersible main cargo zipper
- YKK Aquaguard water resistant quick access exterior pocket
- Braided climbing rope handles
- Daisy chain webbing for rod tubes and attachment points
- Carry-On Size Compatible
- Gear straps not included
- 39 L (2,379 Cu. In.)
- 21" x 12.5" x 11"