This waterproof duffel from Fishpond is aptly named the Thunderhead Submersible for good reason, it can handle a storm! This new series from Fishpond combines functionality, durability, and style. From it's welded construction to it's molded bottom giving the bag support and hardcore attributes. Braided climbing rope gives the bag new age looks and provides super comfortable handles to haul a heavy load. The extra cool factor on the Large Thunderhead Submersible is the tuck away backpack straps for across airport jaunts. An exterior stash pocket along the side features water-resistant protection for small quick access items and heavy duty webbing provides numerous points of attachments for accessories, rod tubes, etc. This bag will be at home on any hardcore adventure from Alaska to the Bolivian Jungle.
- 840D recycled nylon main body fabric
- TPU welded fabric construction
- TIZIP submersible main cargo zipper
- YKK Aquaguard water resistant quick access exterior pocket
- Braided climbing rope handles
- Daisy chain webbing for rod tubes and attachment points
- 9' 4-piece rod tube compatible interior
- Tuck away backpack straps for carrying large loads
- Gear straps not included
- 100 L (6,102 Cu. In.)
- 30" x 15" x 15"