Easily one of the most popular packs we have sold, the Patagonia Atom Sling delivers. The popular Patagonia Sling boast an incredible amount of features in a sleek design capable of anything from the bonefish flats to BC steelhead streams. Slide the pack easily from your back to the front and enjoy access to the large main compartment perfect for storing larger sized fly boxes. Need a work station? The front molded pocket unzips and lays flat providing a great work table for changing flies. A small, yet handy pocket on the shoulder strap works great for your cell phone, small fly box, etc. An external tippet holder, water bottle holder, D-ring, and internal waterproof pouch round out just a few of the other features. The Patagonia Atom Sling is a great sized pack for any situation, anytime.
- Polyurethane-coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is durable and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Pack size is 15L
- Molded front drop-down panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket; TPU-welded waterproof interior pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- 3mm air-mesh back panel for comfort and ventilation
- Adjustable neck and waist strap to allow for layering
- Nylon/spandex water-bottle pocket with security keeper
- 15 L (915.356 Cu. In.)