The redesigned Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling continues to set the standard in the sling pack market.
The ever popular Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling gets a little facelift and continues to outshines the competition. With all new 5.5oz Cordura Fabric, the Patagonia Atom Sling is lighter weight and sheds water. We tested this pack while bonefishing hauling cameras, fly boxes, sunscreen, tippets, leaders and more with zero complaints! We also love the new and improved, larger molded outer pocket which accommodates large C&F Style boxes with ease. The new molded back has a enough structure to stay comfortable with the full load all day long.
The iconic Patagonia Sling boast an incredible amount of features in a sleek design capable of anything from the bonefish flats to BC steelhead streams. Slide the pack easily from your back to the front and enjoy access to the large main compartment perfect for storing larger sized fly boxes. Need a work station? The front molded pocket unzips and lays flat providing a great work table for changing flies. A small, yet handy pocket on the shoulder strap works great for your cell phone, small fly box, etc. An external tippet holder, water bottle holder, D-ring, and internal waterproof pouch round out just a few of the other features. The Patagonia Atom Sling is a great sized pack for any situation, anytime.
- 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack size is 15L
- Molded front drop-down panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket; TPU-welded waterproof interior pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- Stretch-woven back panel for comfort and ease of cleaning
- Adjustable strap to allow for layering
- Water-bottle pocket with security keeper
- Exterior tippet spool holder
- 15 L (915.356 Cu. In.)
- 580 g (1 lb 4.5 oz)
- Manufacturer: Patagonia
- Manufacturer Part Number: 48327