Love to fish at night or in dark, muddy waters?! Check out this super cool Glow-in-the-dark UV resin from Solarez! Solarez Glow last for several minutes with a quick hit of light from a UV flashlight or your camera flash. Cures within seconds with UV light. Add a touch of Solarez Glow to wingcases, heads, egg sacks, steelhead flies, saltwater flies, or more!
Solarez Colored resin families:
- Fluorescent Family:
Translucent, wildly bright colors that further fluoresce in daylight and are vivid even in dim light.
- Earth Tone Family:
Subdued, opaque, natural oxides, Black & white
- Interference Pigment Family:
3-dimensional colors with highly reflective light scattering properties. Shimmering pearlescents, metallics and opalescents. Bling-bling.
Usage tip: UV curing of color resins is always better when done in thinner applications. If mass is desired, do so with Solarez THICK or MEDIUM first, then color over that. All resins are compatible and stick well to each other.
- 5-gram bottles
- Cures best with Solarez “Resinator” flashlight
- Fine tip brush applicator
- Outstanding for hot spots / trigger points.
- Interference pigments have more pronounced effect over darker colors, however pearl over white has a nice effect too.