Charge hard into the elements with Simms' Guide Jacket, powered by contoured design lines, savvy sleeve articulation, and the highly breathable benefits of 3-layer GORE-TEX® shell fabric. Angler-driven accents start with Shingle Cuffs™ that prevent up-sleeve water migration, a lined, wind-cutting collar, and fulltime shelter under an adjustable stormproof hood. Additional features follow suit, such as fly-box friendly zippered chest pockets, an internal stretchwoven pocket, and a large vertical-zip back pocket—big enough to swallow everything from copious fishing gear to essential gummy bear rations. While a YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® Vislon® main zipper seals in the warmth and style integral to this go-to piece built to fish through it all.
- Contoured design lines and sleeve articulation provide a women's fit that works in harmony with the highly breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® shell fabric
- 4 storage pockets: 2 zippered chest pockets, 1 internal stretchwoven pocket and 1 large back storage pocket
- Water tight Shingle Cuff™ design keeps eliminates line catching
- Anti-line catch molded cuff tab
- YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® VISLON® main zipper and matching tippet pocket zippers
- 610 g (21.5 oz)