Backcountry pursuits made easy with the lightweight Simms Waypoints Backpack. The Waypoints Backpack is feature rich starting with an aluminum frame to support a day's worth arsenal. Lightweight, yet durable fabrics will shed water and dry quickly. Ample storage for a jacket, large fly boxes, camera, lunch, the list goes on! The main compartment is accessible by either the side sling style opening or the top zippered opening. Two internal mesh pockets are handy for smaller items as well as top outer pocket and front side outer pocket for quick access to must haves.
A rod tube or water bottle can easily be stored on the outside and compression straps double as exterior tie downs for a jacket. This is a well thought out pack for anyone looking to hike into a remote destination for the day and needs the extra storage. Combine with the Waypoints Chest Packs via the Catch and Release enabled shoulder straps for the ultimate backcountry backpack.
- Ultra-lightweight backpack with aluminum frame, removable waistband and vented back panel for load carry/breathability
- Rod tube sleeve at back panel and exterior load/compression straps
- Side access sling zipper for access to main compartment
- Top zippered accessory pocket with key clip
- Catch and Release system on shoulder strap
- 30 L (1,831 Cu. In.)
- 964 g (34 oz)
- 25" x 12.5" x 7"