Finally! Simms brings back a felt wet wading sandal... the Riprap Felt Sandal. In many regions during the summer, waders are just not an option. High summer time temps call for shorts and the rush of cool water on your legs. The Simms Riprap Felt Sandal answer the need of a wet wading sandal with the added bonus of a felt center. The studdable outside perimeter makes rock scrambling easier and the fit is quick adjusted via a bungee lace system. Proprioception allows your foot to feel the the terrain as your scramble from hole to hole. Hydrophobic and synthetic materials dry quickly and provide plenty of protection. Finally wet wade anglers can rejoice with the Simms Felt Riprap Sandals. Vibram Sole Studs
Simms Riprap Shoes and Simms Riprap Sandals are designed to fit true to size. If you have a narrower foot we do tend find that a half size down is best.
- Low-top, wet wading sandal with proprioception
- Right Angle® Footbed creates proper foot biomechanics for all day comfort
- High abrasion synthetic and hydrophobic mesh upper
- Stud-capable, rubber outsole with a center felt pad for superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Approximate pair weight (Size 11): 34.4 oz
- 7-12 Whole/Half Sizes, 13 & 14 Whole Sizes, D width