A toasty and lightweight hooded jacket, the MidCurrent Hooded Jacket features a buttery-soft exterior with PrimaLoft Gold insulation to cut bulk and crank up the heat.
- Silver Bow Logo Embroidered on Right Sleeve
- Made with PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology a Toray outer shell for warmth and durability
- Zippered hand pockets and zippered interior pocket
- 3-point adjustable storm hood
- Water-shedding, stretch-woven cuff
- Fabric: Shell Toray® Airtastic™ 100% nylon 30d Microfiber with C6 DWR; Lining: 100% polyester
- Fabric Insulation, Hood and Body: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology; Insulation, Sleeve and Underarm Panel: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core Technology
- 18 oz. (510.3 g)
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® wader is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
- Manufacturer: Simms
- Manufacturer Part Number: