New for 2018
Try wading all day in sandals or sneakers and you'll understand why we designed the Simms Intruder® Boot for saltwater wading. Whether you're in surf or exploring saltwater flats, these wet wading boots support your feet and let you move without worrying about what's under foot. You can wear them barefoot in warm water or with our Neoprene Wading or Guard socks when you need more warmth. A built-in neoprene sock hugs your foot for a snug fit, and a Vibram® outsole grips everything from wet rock to slippery wood. There's a fold-down gravel guard to keep out sand and debris.
- Integrated neoprene sock and fold‐down gravel guard
- Full neoprene lining for cushioning and easy on/off
- Dual‐density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Welded TPU pads in high abrasion areas
- Non‐corrosive lacing hardware
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with Simms® Neoprene Wading or Guard Socks
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 47.1 oz
- 07-12 - Whole/Half Sizes, 13 and 14 Whole Sizes
- E Width
- Saltwater - always clean and rinse to prevent corrosion.
- Do not use bar soap or detergents.
- Dry using natural methods (air dry) and try to keep them out of the sun for long periods of time. Boots dry faster when positioned upside-down. If desired, stuff a sheet or two of newspaper into each boot to absorb moisture. Change the paper each hour.
- If you see any mold on your boots, brush in a mixture of 80% water and 20% vinegar.
- Over time the use of leather conditioners may provide increased water repellency and can prevent cracking and drying of the leather.
- Store footwear in a place where temperatures are stable and normal. Do not store footwear in attics, garages, car trunks or any unventilated spaces.
- Never put footwear in washing machine.