Simms Headwater Pro Waders are a super solid choice wader made in the USA with 3-Layer Gore-Tex. Modeled after the famous G3 Stockingfoot Wader, this baby brother is packed with features like it's counterpart. Center seam construction through the legs means rock and log crawling freedom and reduced points for abrasion. The 3-Layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric is light, yet very durable to withstand bushwhacking to that secret fishing spot.
For those that want a bomber wader at a great price, the Headwaters Pro is one to consider. Like the G3 Stockingfoot, this award winning wader is a staple in the Simms lineup and our shop. We trust in them and know that they will deliver top level performance for you on your next angling destination.
- Patented front and back leg seam construction offers improved articulation and reduces abrasion in critical wear zones
- Pass through hand warmer with chest storage pocket
- Internal zipper carrier built to synch with Simms' Tippet Tender™ pocket (sold separately)
- Adjustable 1.5" elastic suspenders with opposing buckles for waist high conversion
- Built in belt loop at center back with multiple height options for a concise fit
- Abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards
- Hourglass stockingfeet
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro wader laminate with reinforced lower legs
- Approx. 1200 g (43 oz)
- Made in USA