If you are looking for a great wader at a great price the Simms Freestone Wader is durable, clean, and well thought out. Simms provides all day protection and comfort with the ever reliable Toray QuadraLam fabric. Similar center seam leg construction as the Headwater Pro and G3 Models means improved leg articulation and reduced seam fatigue. From the front chest pocket to the handwarmer pocket, built in gravel guards, and wader straps that double as a belt when rolled down, this price point wader has similar features to waders costing twice as much. Just getting started in fly fishing? Need a solid wader at a good price? The Simms Freestone Wader is the choice that can't be beat.
- Articulated patterning combined with center-leg seam construction offer the ultimate in fit and comfort
- Reach-through hand-warmer pocket is fleece-lined for comfort and offers secure storage for gear
- Reversible suspender buckles offer an easy conversion to a waist-high wader
- Hourglass stockingfoot patterning eliminates excess material and offers a low-profile fit in a wading boot
- Internal zipper interface for attaching the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately)
- 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ Waterproof/Breathable Wader Laminate
- 1077 g (38 oz)