All day hike-in fishing pursuits mean high quality footwear that won't weigh you down. The Simms Flyweight Boot is a mere 40 ounces of all-day comfort and bliss. A welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for durability and minimal stitching reduces wear points. The Idrogrip bottom is ultra tacky for slick boulder wading and is designed to accommodate studs or cleats for extra traction. Simms Flyweight Wading Boot is quickly becoming a staff and customer favorite for those not wanting to wear clunky wading boots.
Note - A great boot for wearing with waders or wet wading with guard socks.
You may also need
- Hardbite™ Vibram Studs - (20 per package)
Alumibite Cleats and Hardbite Star Cleats are not compatible
- Low-profile, lightweight synthetic boot upper
- Welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for durability
- Speed lace hooks and lace-toe closure
- High cushion dual density EVA midsole for comfort
- Stud-compatible 4.5 mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole