New for 2018
Wade deeper with confidence knowing your Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack has your valuables protected and dry. Highly durable and waterproof 500D double sided, TPU-coated textured nylon keeps elements out and your gear dry. Compared to the older the Dry Creek Z series this updated fabric is lighter weight without sacrificing quality. Notable updates besides the new fabric is the overall shape of the hip pack, the new Dry Creek Z Hip Pack is taller making it easier to drop larger fly boxes in without fighting the zipper. The top opening zipper now opens easier thanks to an updated TiZip submersible zipper and when fully unzipped allows the angler to "fold" back the top like a lid giving you more access and sight to contents deep inside. New to the hip pack is a net holder and external quick-access water resistant pocket. Improved padded hip belt with compression straps take help distribute the load. Tool port and loops for carrying essential gadgets make the Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack easily one of the most feature-rich waterproof packs on the market today.
- Highly-durable and waterproof with a submersible one-way TiZip®
- Water-resistant, vertical front pocket and 1 interior, zippered mesh pocket
- Net carry system on back panel features a pass-through sleeve and clips to haul loop
- Padded waist belt and removeable, adjustable tuck-away shoulder strap
- Adjustable side-hip compression straps compatible with Simms® Bottle Holder, Pliers and other accessories
- Simms® Padded Organizer nests inside (Sold Separately)
- 11 L (671 Cu. In.) / 3 Liters Larger than Previous Model
- Weight - 20 oz
- Dimensions - 10.5" x 10" x 5.5"