New for 2018
When dry gear is critical look no further than the revamped SIMMS Dry Creek Z Backpack. This waterproof locker has ample storage for camera gear, large fly boxes, and your rain jacket when mother nature throws you all of her curve balls. Lighter in weight than the previous Dry Creek Z Backpack, the latest in the Z series does not sacrifice quality and durability whatsoever with 500D double sided, TPU-coated textured nylon. In addition to new fabric the submersible zipper is easier to open and close with the latest TiZip to create the ultimate waterproof barrier. Notable features on the SIMMS Dry Creek Z Backpack include the addition of rod tube straps along the side, a net pass-through holder on the front right behind the water-resistant zippered front pocket. Add the cushy shoulder straps and padded, breathable back panel with tuck-away waist belt for all day comfort. The SIMMS Dry Creek Z Backpack is for anglers serious about hauling gear and keeping it protected. Without a doubt one of the finest fishing backpacks on the market.
- Highly-durable and waterproof with a submersible one-way TiZip®
- 1 water-resistant zippered front pocket, 1 interior zippered pocket and 1 interior mesh pocket
- Net carry system with D-ring and pass-through handle storage sleeve
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Fully cushioned, breathable back panel with tuck-away waist belt
- 2 removable rod-carry cam straps, webbing keepers and large loop field
- Retractor and Hemos magnetic docking station on right shoulder strap
- Simms® Padded Organizer nests inside (Sold Separately)
- 29 L (1,769.7 Cu. In.) / +4 Liters Larger than Previous Model
- Weight - 28 oz
- Dimensions - 19" x 7" x 9"