Seigler Fly Reels available later this August
The lever is what makes us better.
- Ability to know where your drag setting is during the battle
- Unnecessary to switch hands to change drag pressure when fighting a fish
- Free To maximum predetermined drag pressure in 140 degrees
- Repeatability (after each fish loosening to strip the line will not change the predetermined settings made with the preset dial)
Asymmetrical spool design
- Reduces bearing friction - by over 25%
- Lessens stress and torque on shaft - While under load
- Improves line management - Allowing line to naturally lay on the downward facing side
Unparalleled Clutch System
- Straight up Big Carbon fiber and Stainless Steel Plates
- ( Not some fluoropolymer or bark material )
Understanding the Lever Drag
- Reel Size: 6/7/8 - Recommended rod weights 6, 7, 8 or 9 and maybe 10 lol
- Weight: 7.2 oz
- Diameter: 4.0"
- Spool Width: 0.85"
- Retrieve: Right or Left
- Capacity: 300 yds 40# Braid w/ 8wt WF line
- 100% Made in USA