WaveItem # scott-wave-rod
Wave rods bring together high line speed, exceptional loop control, and point-it-and-it goes-there accuracy. They feel light and lively in hand and respond intuitively to input from the angler. Wave rods easily handle a wide range of line densities and fly sizes, making them ideal tools for pursuing powerful fish in all fresh and saltwater environments. And when that pursuit turns into a hook up, Wave rods have lifting power to spare, helping keep fish out of structure or the depths.
Equally at home slam fishing the flats, casting fast sinking lines for stripers, or chasing carp and bass at the local park, Wave rods deliver high performance across a wide variety of fishing situations.
Made in Colorado
using Imported Materials
Fiberfuse Resin - Scott's all new FiberFuse enhanced resin system uses new chemistry to create bonds between each graphite fiber that are over 20% stronger than conventional epoxy resins.
X-Core - Enhanced feel, incredible stability and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s leading composite technologies with cutting edge design. This design helps the rod come alive in your hands. It’s a superior approach to the slow taper, thick walled designs that deliver stiffness at the expense of feel.
- Action: Fast
- Sections: 4
- Blank: Ultra-light multi-directional graphite
- Color: Scott Natural Finish
- Real Seat: Machined aluminum and blue graphite reel seats.
- Grip: Full Wells with Fighting Butt
- Guides: SiC stripping guides
- Rod Tube: Durable Cordura rod tube with internal nylon dividers
- Handcrafted in Montrose, Colorado, USA
- Manufacturer: Scott
- Manufacturer Part Number: