The Scott Radian fly rod blends fast action with feel for quite possibly one of the finest, most versatile fly rods ever built. Traditionally when rods are fast action they lack feel, or when a rod has a lot of feel they lack power and line speed. Those days are over thanks to the Scott Fly Rod Radian with ReAct technology. ReAct technology combined with Scott's X-Core Technology and Fiberfuse create a rod with reduced vibrations, increased recovery speeds, and enhanced strength.
Not only does the Scott Radian Fly Rod excel at chucking streamers to the bank it's ultra smooth action and feel make it an excellent presentation rod for those those times when you have one shot to make it count to finicky risers in calm waters. The high performance Radian fly rod has become one of the staff's favorite go-to sticks and it has easily become one of our most popular rods of all time. Not only does the Scott Radian put the feel in fast action, it puts the fun factor at an all time high.
- React Technology - Brings together X-Core with a new complex materials and taper system to dramatically increase recovery speed.
- X-Core Technology - Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry’s most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design.
- Fiberfuse - Enhanced resin uses new chemistry to create stronger bonds between each fiber.
- Multi-Modulus Design - Fine-tuned flex and recovery.
- ARC - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- Action: Fast
- Sections: 4
- Blank: ReAct Technology Graphite
- Color: Natural Graphite, Clear Finish
- Real Seat: Custom skeleton aluminum with burled box elder wood insert
- Grip: Full-wells top grade Portuguese Cork
- Guides: Titanium framed SiC stripping guides and patented Universal snake guides from American maker Snake Brand
- Rod Tube: Premium aluminum tube and logod rod sock
- Handcrafted in Montrose, Colorado, USA
- Manufacturer: Scott
- Manufacturer Part Number: