Limited Edition Matte Blue
The Ross Reel Evolution R Salt is one of the most advanced saltwater fly reels on the market with it's never before seen power-to-weight ratio. Housed in an incredibly strong and lightweight aluminum body, this scrappy fighter produces nearly 30 pounds of drag pressure with it's 16-disc sealed drag system! Will you ever need that much drag pressure? Well odds are probably not, but it's nice to know that when you the going gets tough, you can stop whatever is going!
The stainless steel and carbon fluoropolymer drag provides very low start-up inertia and is housed in a sealed hub for trouble free use. Two counterbalances are unique to the Evolution R Salt reducing vibrations while line is being peeled off the reel. On-the-fly adjustments are no problem with the easy-to-grab large spoke design and numerous small indents to finely tune the drag setting. Finish it off with the slip resistant handle to keep your sweaty digits from slipping off the crank when it matters the most.
The Ross Evolution R Salt is meant to withstand the harshest environments whether salt, fresh, or warmwater. A strikingly good looking reel and a top notch performer.
- Arbor: Large Arbor
- Drag Type: 16-disc sealed drag system comprised of stainless steel and carbon fluoropolymer, producing nearly 30 pounds of drag pressure
- Materials: 6061-T6 Proprietary Aluminum Alloy Frame and Spool
- Finish: Type II anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- Handle: Fully machined canvas phenolic rod, resting on a 7075-T6 chromated aluminum post yields reduced weight and increased grip when wet
- Designed for use in all freshwater, warmwater and saltwater fishing environments
- Made in Montose, Colorado USA
|Evolution R Salt 7/8||4.08 in||7.51 oz||7, 8||WF7+ (235 yd 20#)|