Simms Rock Creek Boot delivers performance at price conscious level. Lightweight and stable, the Rock Creek is constructed of waterproof synthetic leather, quick dry mesh, and protected with a rubber upper. Add studs anywhere in the felt for the ultimate in traction with the full coverage cleat retention plate. The midsole is dual-density for shock absorption and the StreamTread platform provides heavy-duty wading performance and support. A great boot for the money and for anglers that are not super hard on their gear.
Simms wading boot tend to fit best when you bump up one size to accommodate wader stockingfeet and socks. If you are a size 9 street shoe, order a size 10 Simms wading boot.
We recommend these boots for the occasional angler.
- Lightweight – making it ideal for river conditions that don't dictate a bigger boot
- Full length retention plate to accept HardBite™ studs
- Cut and Buff EVA midsole for comfort, durability and stability
- Rubber rand on the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
- Waterproof synthetic leather and mesh with rubber toe cap
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 43.2 oz
- 14, Width EEE