Simms Rock Creek Boot delivers performance at price conscious level. Lightweight and stable, the Rock Creek is constructed of waterproof synthetic leather, quick dry mesh, and protected with a rubber upper. Add studs anywhere in the felt for the ultimate in traction with the full coverage cleat retention plate. The midsole is dual-density for shock absorption and the StreamTread platform provides heavy-duty wading performance and support. A great boot for the money and for anglers that are not super hard on their gear.
We recommend these boots for the occasional angler.
- Lightweight – making it ideal for river conditions that don't dictate a bigger boot
- Full length retention plate to accept HardBite™ studs
- Cut and Buff EVA midsole for comfort, durability and stability
- Rubber rand on the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
- Waterproof synthetic leather and mesh with rubber toe cap
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 43.2 oz
- 14, Width EEE