A Medium-Stiff, Nylon Tapered Leader Designed for the Steelhead, Salmon Fly Angler, and Ideal for All Spey Rods and Lines.
RIO's Steelhead/Salmon Leaders are built to match the needs of the steelhead and salmon fly fisher. The leaders are made of a medium stiff nylon that is incredibly tough and highly abrasion resistant, and designed with a powerful taper design that easily turns over larger flies, and cope with tough winds. It is ideal for all Spey rods and lines, as well as for the single handed steelhead and salmon fly fisher. The leader is a glacial green in color and is available in 2 different length options; 9ft and 12ft. Each length option is available between 8lb (0.011") and 20lb (0.017").
- Glacier Green color
- Medium-stiff, material for turning over larger flies
- Long butt section and taper for great turnover
- Maximum strength and abrasion resistance
- Made in Japan
- Manufacturer: Rio Products
- Manufacturer Part Number: