Looking for a solid price point wader? The Redington Palix Wader has been a great wader in the sub $200 category. 3-Layer breathable construction with reinforced lower legs for added protection. Just because a wader is priced under $200 doesn't mean it can't have features either. From fleece lined handwarmer pockets, a flip out pocket, high density neoprene booties, integrated gravel guards, and wading belt. A lot wader for not a lot of doe!
- 100% Polyester, 3-layer waterproof/breathable DWR (Durable water repellent) coated fabric
- Opposing buckles for easy conversion to waist high
- Chest pocket plus a flip out pocket with YKK zipper
- Double layer knee for increased durability
- 3-layer Toray® QuadraLam™