Patagonia's New Women’s Minimalist Wading Jacket keeps you on the water longer with a rare combination of heavy-duty rain protection and ultralight performance. Made from durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer, 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and women’s-specific fit, the Minimalist is our lightest packable wading jacket, shedding weather at half the weight of other premium fishing jackets. Two large upper fly-box pockets with highly water-repellent zips haul essential gear, and the two lower mesh-lined drain pockets are at the ready to keep an off hand warm during the swing. Sturdy plastic zippers prevent corrosion. Single-pull adjustable hood accommodates hat; cuff tabs positioned so they won’t get caught in the fly line. Slight curved drop tail hem with elastic drawcord and mesh-lined casing to handle excess water. Our longer women’s wading jacket, it’s ¾" longer than the River Salt for a touch of additional coverage.
- Light and durable H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-pull adjustable hood
- Two upper fly-box pockets; two lower handwarmer pockets
- Durable plastic zippers won’t corrode in wet environments
- Adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem has a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- 292 g (10.3 oz)