Like a light boot but don't want to sacrifice quality? Patagonia's Ultralight Wading Boots deliver premium reliability in super light form. These quick drying boots break in easily and drain water fast. With plenty of toe protection and internal support your feet will be protected and comfortable. Sewn-on felt soles can be resoled. All of the shop staff have put some miles on these boots and you certainly won't hear any complaints from us about the Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boot!
When ordering Patagonia Ultralight Boots it's best to order one size larger than your street shoe size to accommodate wader stockingfeet and socks. For example: if you are a size 10 street shoe, order a size 11 Patagonia Ultralight Boot.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is light, comfortable and durable; tough monofilament mesh drains quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt soles; outsoles can be resoled; soles designed to hold fin straps
- Traditional front lace system with quick-drying laces
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
- Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species
- Upper: synthetic leather with a polypropylene insole board. Midsole: full-length molded EVA
- Approximate pair weight (Size 10): 38 oz
- Whole Sizes
- Made in Bangladesh